New Career Opportunity: Field Engineers
Field engineering for Networking and Cabling hardware.
Scotland - various locations.
Field Services Team Leader.
As requested by Service Desk team go to site to Install, deploy, configure and troubleshoot.
Service Desk, Customers, Service Delivery, Operations and Engineering.
You will be responsible for, and involved with, installation and deployment of cables and IT hardware on various client sites, and will be expected to drive (using the company’s vehicle) to the client’s premises, equipped with all it takes to get the job done.
- Deployment of cables and Networking hardware
- Feedback to Service Desk
- On-call & overtime available
Key skills required:
- Strong networking and cabling experience
- Ability to install, configure and troubleshoot a wide range of networking technologies from leading manufacturers, including Cisco
- Ideally have a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) qualification, or equivalent experience
- Experience dealing with customers
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to communicate and manage customer expectations
- Flexible approach to customer and SCT requirements
- Energetic, self-motivated, and disciplined
- Collaborate with other functions internally and externally to ensure exceptional customer experience. Pre-employment screening (including a DBS check) will be carried out ahead of starting at SCT