Support CEO and company executives to maintain appropriate record keeping, scheduling of tasks and raising awareness of key deadlines.
Twyford, Reading – United Kingdom
Scheduling; reviewing, prioritizing and responding to emails; answering and returning phone calls; organizing documents; organizing meetings; maintaining records; taking notes at key meetings and any other administrative tasks.
HR function is appropriately organized with administrative tasks related to onboarding, leaving and performance management records are kept up to date.
CEO, Finance Director, Board, Marketing, Customers, Prospects, Service Delivery, Contracts, Operations, Sales, Finance and Suppliers, Engineering, other functions.
- Manage scheduling for company executives
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of company executives
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings
- Answer and respond to phone calls, communicate messages and information to the executive
- Prioritize emails and respond when necessary
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Maintain various records and documents for company executives
- Keep up to date records in HR systems including starters, leavers, and performance
- Employee communication, for example, confirmation of salary changes, contract changes as guided
- Ensure new starters & leavers administration is prepared and co-ordinated
- Co-ordinate with third party HR Advisors to ensure guidance is implemented and communicated under the guidance of CEO/Finance Director
Key skills required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time-management skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Organization skills
- Ability to multitask
- Basic understanding of frequently used computer software and programs, such as Microsoft Office
- Interpersonal skills
- Collaborative with other functions internally and externally to ensure exceptional customer experience
- HR certifications ideal, however, not essential. Training can be offered
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Energetic, self-motivated, and disciplined
- Act with integrity and trust