To win new recurring and repeat business for SCT from designated accounts and to scale those accounts designated.
Chancery Gate Business Centre, Twyford, Reading, RG10 9LT
Sales & Marketing Director
Identify and win new service & engineering contracts for SCT.
Customers, Prospects, Service Delivery, Contracts, Operations, Sales, Finance and Suppliers, Engineering, other functions.
- To win new business for SCT from designated accounts and to account manage and scale those accounts designated.
- To achieve the sales and profit targets from the accounts designated and others that are designated from time to time.
- To maintain product and service knowledge in order to effectively promote the company’s services.
- To maintain market and competitor knowledge in order to effectively promote the company’s services.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers of the company.
- Create and manage an account development plan for customers, profiling and uncovering new business opportunities for the company.
- Maintain relationships with key vendors and distributors relevant to the specific target technology/solution in order to effectively promote the company.
- Research appropriate target markets and contacts.
- Present the company’s corporate and service pitch either over the phone or in person.
- Co-ordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, service delivery, finance, logistics, service desk and engineering groups.
- Keep management, databases and systems up to date and accurate with all activities and results on behalf of SCT.
- Participate in company promotional activity were appropriate.
- Professionally represent the company.
- Contribute to the overall management of the company and its customers when required.
- Assist in the creation of the companies annual sales budget with input regarding accounts designated.
Key skills required:
- Experience of selling IT services - recurring and one off.
- Demonstrate experience of selling into new accounts.
- Demonstrate experience of how to grow on existing accounts.
- Understand forward looking KPI's and Sales process.
- Collaborative with other functions internally and externally to ensure exceptional customer experience.
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills - presentation, written and verbal.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and disciplined.
- Act with integrity and trust.